- Arrive 5 min early (no exceptions. doors are locked at class start time and there will be no one available to let you in)
- Avoid slippery material clothing (cotton is best)
- Wear a fitted shirt with sleeves
- Remove all jewelry that may get caught on or snag the hammock. Especially rings!
- Avoid eating an hour before class
- Yoga mat optional but not necessary
- Bring water!
- Beginners please complete the 6 required beginner friendly / suitable classes before signing up for Power or Play
Beginner classes in order of difficulty are
Flight Flow (Beginner Friendly)
Flight Flow - Stretch + Strengthen
Flight Flow - Strengthen + Stretch
Precautions and Requirements
Our staff has expert training to guide you through the class and can make recommendations and suggestions for you to reach health goals, but we are not physicians. Your concerns on health related issues, medications and appropriateness of exercise should be thoroughly discussed with your personal health care provider before partaking in Flight™ Flow or any of the other yoga classes we offer. We recommend consulting your medical professional before beginning any new exercise form to see if it is appropriate for you.
Your first few classes may be a little uncomfortable at times as your body adjusts to the pressure of the hammock.
THIS CLASS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Easily onset Motion Sickness
Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist) Heart disease
Very high or low blood pressure
Easy onset vertigo
Osteoporosis / bone weakness
Recent head injury
Propensity for Fainting
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Sinusitis or head cold
Disc herniation or acute discogenic disease
Radiculitis (inflammation of nerve root in spine)
Severe muscle spasms
Botox (within 6 hours)
* Notify instructor before class if you have any contraindications so they can help you modify your practice.