Terms + Conditions
the full details
These terms and conditions outline important information about becoming a Flight Room member. Please be sure to read this document mindfully before you join and if you have any questions please be sure to ask us prior to agreeing to these terms. The terms of this agreement nullify anything that you may have been told by anyone. If you have been told anything different to what is contained in this document then you should discuss this with us before agreeing to these terms. The terms and conditions of our studios may change from time to time and you will always be able to see the most up to date terms and conditions here.
1. Membership agreement
- When you purchase a membership or service from us you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You agree that the information contained in this agreement outlines a complete agreement between you and us.
- If any part of this agreement becomes invalid or discontinued you agree that the remaining parts will continue to be valid.
- If Flight Room does not enforce its rights under this agreement that does not mean that we are waiving those rights. Our rights under this agreement may still be enforced.
2. Class Bookings and Cancellations
- We highly recommend that you pre book your classes online to reserve your hammock.
- If you pre-book a class and fail to attend a booked class you may be debited a $15 late cancel/absent fee, if you are on an unlimited pack, or you will forfeit the class if you are on a class package.
- Cancellations can be made up to 12 hours (6 hours for VIP memberships) prior to the start of your class to avoid a late cancel/absent fee.
3. Introductory offers
- Any intro offers are available for use by one person only and is non transferrable.
- The intro offer will activate upon purchase.
- Intro passes cannot be suspended or expiration dates extended
4. Class packs
- Class packs will expire as indicated on the website, no extensions are permitted.
- Class packs are non refundable but are transferrable.
5. Pay as you go monthly membership
- Pay as you go monthly memberships activate from the date of purchase.
- Pay as you go monthly memberships are non transferrable, non refundable and no suspensions are allowed.
6. Direct debit memberships
- When you enter into an auto-pay agreement with us your reoccurring payments will be secured at the said rate on a monthly basis.
- While on direct debit, you are able to book in advance of your payments being deducted, however this is only possible once your “initial” payment has been processed.
- We reserve the right to charge reasonable administration fees for students whose payments fail on a regular basis.
- We reserve the right to terminate memberships for students who fail to respond to correspondence from us regarding failed payments.
7. Membership suspensions (holds)
- You are able to suspend your membership up to 3 months/90 days for all auto-pay commitments. Please be sure to understand that certain promotional memberships or purchases may differ and or suspension periods may not apply.
- The first hold/suspension is free. After the firs hold, there is a fee of $20 for each hold placed on a membership.
- A minimum of one weeks written notice must be given via email.
- Members who find that they are unable to attend and utilize their membership for temporary reasons due to injury or illness are able to suspend their memberships for up to 90days/three month maximum.
- Please also note that suspending your account does not change the billing date but will rather bill a pro-rated amount adjusted from the hold dates.
- Reasonable administration charges may apply to all suspensions requests.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your membership details are accurate and up to date including all contact details and your credit card details for payments.
8. Membership terminations
- A minimum of 30 days written notice must be given via email to the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly membership payments cannot be refunded.
9. Access to the studios
- Members must be 14 years old to attend classes.
- For students who are over 14 years and under 18 years a signed consent form must be provided from a parent or legal guardian prior to attending classes.
- It is recommended that if you are under 18 years of age that you seek medical advice prior to undergoing any classes to ensure that yoga is the right exercise for you.
- Cubbies are provided for you at our studios and you agree that you leave your valuables at your own risk. Cubbies are not to be used to store personal belongings when you are not in the studio.
- Please be sure that you are wearing suitable attire for your classes and that no shoes are permitted on the class flooring.
- Any belongings left behind will be keep in lost property by the studios for a maximum of two weeks, after which time they will be given to charity.
10. Use of studio facilities
- It is your responsibility to use our equipment and facilities with respect and care. If you are unsure of how to use a hammock or piece of equipment, please let a staff member know.
- It is our right to remove or replace any equipment.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or delete classes from our schedule at our discretion without notice.
- We reserve the right to close the studio for periods of refurbishment or holiday periods. If we decide to close the studio for more than 7 consecutive days, you may request an extension on your membership without penalty.
- Memberships fees will not be reduced if we decide to close the studio for periods of refurbishment or holiday’s for up to 7 days.
11. Medical or physical conditions
- It is your responsibility to let us know if you have any medical or physical conditions that may affect your practice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission from your doctor or treating practitioner to participate in our classes.
- By agreeing to these terms you accept that you have no detrimental medical or physical conditions that you are not aware of that may prevent you from participating in our classes.
- If your medical or physical condition changes after joining, it is your responsibility to let us know.
- You accept that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give you any advice on your medical condition and your ability to participate in our classes.
- You acknowledge that you have agreed to the liability waiver that was provided to you upon your initial sign up to our studio.
- You agree that practicing with us involves a risk of minor and major injury, soft tissue injury, broken bones and joint injuries and that you practice at your own risk.
- You agree to practice safely and that you will ask for assistance when needed.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any personal items that are damaged, lost or stolen.
- You agree that you will liable for costs of repairs and replacement of equipment damaged by yourself to any of our equipment.
13. Violation of rules and regulations
- It is our right to change or vary the above terms and conditions and our policies from time to time.
- Any violation of our terms gives us the right to terminate your membership effective immediately at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone into the studio or to classes for any reason, including members.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend memberships or access to the studio to any student who breeches the above terms and conditions without warning or notice.