Groupons must be activated ahead of time through the form below.
Groupons cannot be activated on a walk basis + are valid for First Time clients only.
Fine Print | Please read fully
1. Valid for First Time clients only
(first time clients: anyone who has not taken a class with us before)
2. Cannot be shared
Valid only for one person
3. One per person
Cannot repurchase once your Groupon package has been used.
4. Expiration date cannot be extended
5 class pack expires 60 days from activation / 10 + 20 packs expire 90 days from activation
5. Cannot purchase other studio "New Student" promotions after Groupon pass is completed
6. Studio cancellation and no show policy applies
Please read FAQs here
Groupon Activation Form
Can I extend my expiration date?
Unfortunately not. Groupon has strict terms and conditions that do not allow us to extend expiration dates. However, if you purchase a new pass from our studio before your Groupon expires, we can merge them together and your Groupon will be extended into the new expiration date.
You will have to let us know after you purchase a new pass so we can go in and merge them for you.
What is the cancellation policy?
Registrations must be cancelled within 12hrs of the class start time. Late cancels and no shows will have a credit deducted. Make Up classes can be purchased for $10.
Can book a spot for my friend on my Groupon?
Groupon passes are non shareable + non transferrable, which means they are yours and only yours. We would love to have your friend join you on their own pass or drop in though!
I'm trying to sign up for a class and it's asking me to pay when I already have a Groupon.
This could be for a couple of reasons.
1. Did you have your Groupon activated? (please see the contact form above)
2. Do you have more than one account in our system? This can be checked by either trying to log in with a different email or by reaching out to have us look for you.